One of the most memorable and happiest days of life will be wedding day and every woman would definitely desire to look amazing, beautiful, and pretty on that day.
Every bride wants to look perfect on her wedding day.
When it comes to one of the biggest days of your life, you want to make sure you look fantastic and feel comfortable. Your wedding is all about feelings, so get into the right mood before the day by making sure your body and soul are feeling good.
The last thing you want to happen is for things to go wrong at the last minute and be worrying about what you look like when you should be enjoying your day.
Looking great on your wedding day means being radiant, relaxed, and ready to start a brand new existence with the person with whom you’ve chosen to spend your life. That doesn’t just involve the primping that occurs the day of the wedding. It’s important to get your skin in tip top condition. There are steps you should take well in advance of this momentous day to ensure you look your best. While you’re addressing invitations and picking out bridesmaids dresses, take some time to work on your beauty regimen. Making an investment now will pay off big on your wedding day. A good beauty therapist or skincare consultant will offer advice on a pre-wedding skincare regime that suits your skin so that you can work towards a great complexion well in advance of your big day. Beauty countdown to your wedding:
Your beauty routine should begin at least three months before your wedding day.
=> On your wedding day, you’ll be having your picture taken close-up and many people getting close to your skin as they hug and kiss you. Good skin does not happen overnight. Also, everyone’s skin is different. So what works for one person, may not work for another. It’s also essential to find skincare products that work for you and do not give you a reaction. The same applies to make-up.
- A good cleansing program. It is important to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin morning and night. You should be using a multi-step system including a good cleanser appropriate for your skin-type in the morning, make-up remover, and cleanser at night.
- Remember to moisturize your skin daily after your bath. Apply the moisturizer within a minute of having your bath/ shower, so that it locks the moisture in your skin and makes it look healthy, young and gives it a glow. It works much better than applying the moisturizer on dry skin.
- Tanned skin can make you look healthy but equally fake tan can make you look awful – a vision of orange in a white dress! If you must go on a sun bed, use SPF30 covering your entire face and body. Re-apply during prolonged periods of sun exposure or swimming.
- Brighten your skin tone with a weekly exfoliation. Regular use of an exfoliator will help to rid your face of dull skin cells and reveal the fresh skin cells underneath.
- Monthly facials, which refresh skin’s outer layer. You should schedule an appointment at least two weeks before the day, allowing any post-facial breakouts or redness to disappear.
- Hands, feet and nails are equally important, especially if you are going to take close up shots of your rings. If you are going to wear heels, you do not want to display chipped, and unkempt nails. Work towards a nail care regime well in advance of your wedding day. With plenty of preparation, and the right nail care products, you can work towards nicer nails, cleaner cuticles and softer hands.
- Make sure your hair is well conditioned. Begin regular deep conditioning treatments for your hair. This will ensure that your hair is in tip top shape for the wedding day. Your hair is a complimenting expression of the persona you wish to reveal.
- Body Care is of equal importance in the pre-wedding beauty regime. If you are prone to acne on your back, then get a scrubbing brush/ loofah and exfoliate your body regularly. Exfoliate all the exposed as well as most covered parts, like your hands, legs, armpits, etc. It helps in reducing the tan, and also exposes the healthy and plump cells by getting rid of all the dead cells, to give you a fresh and glowing look. This is especially important if you are planning to wear a backless/ strapless gown.
- Body-wrap treatment is another thing to think about. Wrap yourself in relaxation, restoration and emerge renewed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Combat pre-wedding stress. Have a body massage, and ask your therapist to focus on your tense areas. Our bodies accumulate tensions in the head, neck, and shoulders. Relax and enjoy.
- Dark circles under the eyes may be caused by a range of factors including lack of sleep. So avoid partying late and get enough sleep before the wedding.
Careful planning with your beauty specialist, hairdresser and healthcare professional will ensure that you have clear radiant skin, perfect make-up and hair, and optimum health that will ensure that you are glowing on the day.